Ethical Biscuits: a Recipe
- Buy some bisquick and milk.
- Follow the directions on the box.
- While they bake, meditate on the consumer culture you have bought into by purchasing pre-made food powder (that can also be used to make waffles!).
- Reflect on the choices in your life you made that lead you to this point? Where did you go wrong?
- Shed a single tear.
- Ponder the Trolley Problem.
- Realize that you have now consumed all of the biscuits.
- Return to step one (note that you can choose to make waffles instead of biscuits if it is now morning).